Your Choice for Full Service Property Management in Fredericksburg and Surrounding Areas
Let Us Manage Your Louisa and Surrounding Regions Rental Property
MacDoc Property Management LLC is a full service management company, servicing Fredericksburg, Stafford, Spotsylvania, Manassas, Woodbridge, Ruther Glen, Orange, King George and other surrounding cities. We provide you with quality service, peace of mind, attention to detail, and the professionalism needed to maintain your investment. With our experience and education, we are fully equipped with the knowledge necessary to help you navigate through the current real estate market and maximize the most profit from your investment property.
As your Full Service Property Management Company...
MacDoc Property Management LLC provides the following services:
Professional Advertising of Rental Properties
- Your rental property is posted on our website, MRIS, Craigslist, Trulia, Zillow, realtor.com, social media, and many other marketing websites.
- Placement of "For Rent" signs on vacant properties.
- Property showings
Tenants Carefully Screened
- Verification of current and past rental history.
- Credit & Background checks
- Unlawful Detainer (eviction) checks.
- Employment income verification.
Inquire About Our Services
- Market analysis – constantly evaluating the current market in order to rent your property at the highest possible value.
- Security Deposit and Rent collection
- Owner paid rental income by ACH Deposit or live check
- Owner financial statement available to view anytime online
- Prepare/ratify lease and addendums.
- Collect first month rent and security deposit
- Perform move-in inspections reports with photos.
- Send lease renewal notice 90 days prior to ending date
- Notify Owner when tenant gives notice to vacate and start marketing property.
- Send tenant letter outlining move-out requirements and guidelines for return of security deposit.
- Set appointment with tenant for move-out inspection reports.
- Conduct detailed move-out inspection reports and provide to owner with photos.
- Complete security deposit reconciliation – tenant is charged for all items they should be held liable for, including damages above normal wear and tear, cleaning, unpaid rent and other charges.
- Contact owner on condition of property and suggested work needed to be done for next "rent ready".
- Complete coordination of turnaround work following move-out, including turning utilities on so maintenance can be performed and property can be shown.
- In-House Maintenance Team with Maintenance Coordinator contacting tenant within 4 hours of request during business hours.
- 24-hour emergency service via online or phone with immediate response.
- Owner informed via email of maintenance request and kept updated on progress of maintenance performed.
- Bill tenant for repairs that are determined to be their responsibility.
- Move-in/move-out inspections reports at tenant turnover.
- Bi-Annual interior inspections – allowing for preventive maintenance to be done before small maintenance problems become big costly repairs.
- Periodic drive-by exterior inspections.
- Visual interior/exterior inspections during maintenance jobs.
Online Account Access
- Property financial reports available anytime online.
- Maintenance reports/inspections/invoices all uploaded to your account for viewing.
- Lease and other documentation uploaded to your account for anytime viewing.
- Year-end 1099 statements for tax purposes.
Louisa and Surrounding Regions Area Information
Louisa (originally named Louisa Court House) is a town in Louisa County, Virginia, United States. The population was 1,401 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Louisa County. Source From Wikipedia
Counties we Service